The growing burden of monthly power costs harms business management.
Furthermore, the risk to non-renewable resources is increasing. With this looming presence, now is the opportunity to switch your business to solar panels.
The primary advantage of solar energy is that it emits no pollutants and is among the safest sources of electricity. In addition, it is a renewable energy that demands little upkeep and is simple to set up.
If your company intends to use solar for business, you’ll be engaged in two important collaborative efforts. The very first will be with the solar provider that constructs and installs the PV solar system. The following partnership will be with a utility company.
Administration of Programs
Your solar provider knows and understands every detail of commercial solar panels and will be acutely aware of what the utilities are searching for during the initial setup. However, after the agreement is completed, all utility procedures will be managed by two people.
- The project coordinator, responsible for overseeing the solar project’s implementation from event to event.
- The interconnection supervisor will tackle the finer details of interconnecting the solar system to the utility’s connection.
Utilities for commercial solar panels differ substantially from one place to the next. As a result, they all have distinct and separate rules and regulations about integrating solar panels into the electricity grid. The project manager’s and interconnection coordinator’s sole responsibility is to recognise those legal requirements and maintain the work promptly.
In the entire procedure, there will be five essential stages before the solar system becomes operational.
- Onsite Inspection: The solar for business will begin with a sequence of inspections that will look into everything that could impact the solar panel overall. This will offer assistance in clarifying questions regarding where the solar system should be finally installed.
- Layout: All of these statistics will be implemented to develop a rough overall plan. This blueprint will principally comprise two illustrations: one is a single line diagram presenting the electrical circuit. At the same time, the other is a site plan detailing the precise location of the solar array(s).
- Protocol for Obtaining Permission: When the onsite inspection is finally finished with a rough blueprint, the assessor will immediately inform your utility that the solar system matches all operational criteria. After evaluating the information sheet, your utility provider will grant you clearance to activate your solar energy system.
While waiting for utility clearance, the project manager will finalise the overall design and secure any other required permits.
- Building: Once the utility grants its authorisation for the solar for business and installation begins, the project manager is responsible for just about everything. After that, government officials (usually from the city or state) check everything to confirm that all requirements are followed.
- Final operation: Following the inspections, the project manager will acquire permission from the utility to proceed with the commercial solar panels. After the utility answers with an ultimate review, you’ll be ready to redirect the switch and start to produce solar energy. Nonetheless, the project manager will strive to operate with you for another few weeks to ascertain that system monitoring is set up and that everything is up to the mark.
When the solar panel is completely functioning, you will participate in a more prominent cause of protecting the world while also keeping costs down on your power bill.
We are members of the Sustainable Energy Association of New Zealand (SEANZ) which offers additional peace of mind to our customers.
Trilect Electrical Services is a large electrical service company which is a member of the Master Electricians & Mastercraft network with 40 employees and a 20+ years history of customer satisfaction.
We do not use sub-contractors. All of the installations will be carried out by our experienced team.
Trilect Solar offers a customised energy plan that works for your home/ business.
Or call us on 0800 850 888